Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Waves of Laziness

Once upon a time I crashed. I promise, at one point I was a good student, but now I'm just sick of school and my classes this semester. Last week I slept in almost everyday and I ended up missing three classes because of it. And then this week I was late on Monday, Tuesday and today. Also Tuesday I missed an entire class and didn't get my 10 page research paper done. But before you get all upset mom, it was only a draft that was only worth 11 points and I got 6 out of 11.
Maybe this whole crashing thing has something to do with the fact that I don't go to bed anymore. And unlike before, I can't live off of 4 hours of sleep every night. The four hour nap that I took yesterday didn't even help me. Kind of pathetic actually. So as of tonight I'm going to get back into my groove and actually start taking notes again in class. This will be exciting. We'll see how long it lasts.
The End
Oh and because I missed last friday's music video friday here's one for today. Again, it's not a music video, but I like the song and it's not my fault that she chose to not release this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment