Monday, November 7, 2011

I Found my Calling

Once upon a time I hated science. It was my lowest score on the ACT and despite my passing grade on the AP Biology test, I never did well in any of my classes. So when I decided that I wanted to go to dental school I was not looking forward to all of the chemistry classes that are the prerequisites.
In June I signed up for my classes and decided to take chemistry and treat it like a trial run for the rest of my life. I also decided to take a comparative government class, something I was actually interested in as something for fun. Well about a month into the semester I realized that I hate political science and love chemistry. That was lucky...
Anyway so about a week and a half ago I took a chemistry test and I was feeling kind of low because I didn't study as hard as I should have and I didn't feel like I did well on the test at well. Come to find out I got a 94%!!!! Actually the TA emailed us just barely and my 94 went to a 96%!!!! My second A on a college test! Needless to say, I'm pretty excited and now I can't finish my research paper that's due tomorrow. So instead I decided to do something productive and write on here so I wont have to write in my journal for writing tonight!
It's official...I've found my calling in life!
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment