Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Feel Useless

Once upon a time I became friends with this kid. The more I got to know him, the more I saw that he wasn't the fun free-spirited guy I thought he was, but he was still relatively fun to be around so I kept him as a friend. Well this kid has dealt with a lot of girl drama over the past couple of months. He got his mission call, and after he did all of these girls appeared in his life. After getting over some seriously complicated situation with his ex-girlfriend, he decided to change and I supported him in that. One night, after something really significant happened in my life, we had a serious conversation where he shared that he needed to get serious and drop all the girls and focus more on school and his mission. Great plan. Except it failed. That same week another girl showed up and it's been bad news ever since. He knows he's making wrong decisions, but he can't get himself to make right decisions. And the worst part is, he's treating it like a joke now. So have I helped the kid? Not at all. I feel useless.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment