Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Opposite of Success

Once upon a time I woke up early on a saturday, which is a sin, but I'll repent later. Anyway, I woke up to go to a chemistry review. I ended up going, staying the whole time (that never happens), and then staying to study for an extra two hours in the fishbowl. That's four hours of studying! Kind of crazy for me, especially when it was all in a row and on campus. Oh and then I took my test for two hours which brings the total chemistry time today up to 6 hours. And after all of that... I'm pretty sure I failed. After not knowing a single question on the first three pages of the exam, I wanted to cry. And then when it was finally over with, I felt sick. Really sick.
The rest of the day I spent watching movies. First, Breaking Dawn part 1 which was horrifically wonderful. I cried. I'll admit it. Tears of laughter. Definitely worth the six dollars I paid to see it. Second, Never Been Kissed. Thoroughly enjoyed that one too. Oh and then I watched Ever After. It was a night full of Drew Barrymore.
During all of this it felt like my insides were going to explode. And the physical pain of course brings the emotional breakdowns as well. And those emotional breakdowns landed me back home, and I mean home home. Back in my bed with my family. Ah, I'm ready for a good night's sleep after the unsuccessful day I've had.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment