Saturday, November 12, 2011

Success

Once upon a time I successfully went to savers and found two of the best christmas sweaters I've seen in a long time.
Once upon a time I took a Book of Mormon test and got a 97%. Success.
Once upon a time I made mac and cheese for the first time here at college and I actually enjoyed eating it. Success.
Once upon a time Karli and I discovered a new and better way to cook cinnamon rolls. They were possibly the best things I've eaten, and so I made them again today with my little brother. Success.
Once upon a time I successfully stalked someone in my ward as he came home from a date. I would like to thank Sani and Liz for that.
Once upon a time I successfully made two wishes at 11:11 on 11/11/11. One in the morning and one at night. My wish hasn't come true yet, but considering the past week I've had, I expect them to be granted in the next week or so.
So to celebrate all of these successes here is the first music video I ever remember seeing. Classic. My favorite are the background dancers/ musicians. Really? Haha got to love the good old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment