Friday, November 25, 2011

Top 20 Country Music Videos

Once upon a time I was forced to go down to St. George for thanksgiving. The week has actually been excellent. I've already slept a ton, read two books, and watched many movies. However, I started to get sick of the usual activities tonight and so I turned on the TV and saw that GAC's top 20 country music videos countdown was on. My old favorite! And then I realized that it's been a long time since I've posted a music video. So to make up for that, here's two.
The first one is a song that I randomly bought off of Blake Shelton's CD before it came out on the radio (this often happens to me, call it a gift if you want). Anyway, it's a great song even if you're sick of hearing it on the radio by now. And the music video makes it less of a couple thing and more of a family thing which is a nice complement to the whole thanksgiving thing... ya I know, I'm stretching it a bit...

So it won't work but you can click here to watch it if you want.

The next song is another music video by Scotty McCreery. Oh goodness how I love him. The music video is a little bit cheesy, but that's the best kind. As I was watching the show tonight I was about to turn it off early and go to bed when "I love you this big" came on at number 2, so I stayed and watched. Immediately after that one ended, this song came on and I got really excited. I've been detached from the media lately and I'm ashamed to admit that I hadn't seen this music video before it came on as number 1 tonight. I guess I need to pay closer attention to what's going on in the world.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment