Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Few Good Points

First off, I managed to escape that boy in my ward that always meets me after chemistry in the mornings only to meet him later that day at his work on accident.
I finished/started my paper this morning. Great!
I got three hours of sleep last night so there's been some pretty great conversations going on today.
I got to wear my christmas sweater to school for the first time today.
I got to run with a great sunset behind me. I managed to make it all the way up Sean's hill without stopping, well except a quick stop to say hi to connor.
I came home and discovered my dad on a conference call with solitaire opened up on the computer. Typical.
We played our last "name that band" game in spin today and the only one I knew was Justin Beiber. I'm ashamed. That christmas CD is just too tempting to listen to.
I bought real vegetables from the creamery on 9th. Yes! No more cucumbers from the wyview creamery for me!
I have another extreme paper due tomorrow along with a cleaning check and visiting teaching. Life's great. But if tomorrow goes like today, I think I'll survive with the 2 liters of Dr. Pepper sitting in my fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment