Friday, November 4, 2011

The White Flag is Up

white_flag.jpg

Because I haven't had a picture in a long time


Once upon a time I liked this kid. We were friends for a long time before I actually started to like him. This was the beginning of this summer. Well no joke, about one day after I decided that I liked him, he met one of my friends and they formed this "magical" bond. The only problem was she wasn't going to be here in Utah for the entire summer, or for the fall for that matter. So I was a bit annoyed to say the least. Well I ended up telling this kid's cousin who's also my friend and he said, "Madi...just fight for it. Fight for it." Well long story short, I didn't really do a good job at "fighting for it." In fact, I don't really know how to fight for it. So that was a disaster that didn't end up well. Though me and the kid continued to be friends throughout the summer.

Well I'm in the same situation now. It's been three months since I've liked someone...ok more like 2 but I like to round up, and last week I decided that I had developed a baby crush (if you don't know that meaning of that term, just come and ask me). Well that baby crush grew despite the fact that I know the kid likes someone else. He likes a girl that is the essence of annoying. She flirts with any walking, breathing, living male in a ten-mile radius. So that's frustrating. But I ignored it and he hadn't mentioned her in a while. Oh until last night. After he left to go hang out with her the words of my friend came into my mind again, "fight for it Madi. Fight for it." Ya...not going to happen. It's not worth it. So the white flag is up. I'll just wait for that one boy to get off his mission....that's only 1.5 years...I can make it. So until then, my life will be filled with random dance parties in my apartment, and studying.

The End

1 comment:

  1. And don't ask me why the font changed randomly because I have no idea

    ReplyDelete