Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Miracles

Once upon a time I decided to take an astronomy class. Worst decision of my life, because it turns out that I don't even need the credit because I'll end up having to take physics anyway.
So every day I sleep and my grade shows that.
This week we had a test and I pushed taking it until the last possible day with a $5 late fee. Yes, I didn't know anything. I didn't even know the topic of the unit the test was supposed to test us on. So yesterday I filled out our homework packet and today I studied the slides and that packet for 2 hours. While taking the test, I guessed on more than half. Not an educated guess, a guess as in I have no idea what answer I can even attempt to eliminate so I'll just pick B. Turns out that my teacher must really love the letter B because I got a 94%! I think I stared at the screen with my ID card in hand for a total of 5 minutes with my mouth open wide and my eyes bulging. It really is a thanksgiving miracle.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment