Thursday, November 10, 2011

Late Night Chats

Once upon a time I moved in to an apartment with Megan and Jessica. We often encourage each other to skip class and not do homework and sometimes it's not the best.
For example, today I asked Jessica to do my reading for me and she said she would and then give me a detailed summary if I made her a S'more Pocket. I almost took the offer. Sad Sad Sad.
We also encourage each other to eat poorly and then not feel guilty about it later because this somehow makes our own meals seem better.
For example, yesterday and today I ate pretty healthy meals (or the closest thing I've had to meals since being here) but then after coming home from the temple, I was starving so I cracked. I started eating directly out of my half gallon of ice cream. And then I still felt hungry so I made myself a S'more Pocket. And then I felt all gross and my kind roommate, Megan, told me that tomorrow was a new day. I then informed her that I was planning on going to Legends grill tomorrow. So she said, "Well then start eating healthy on Saturday, or Sunday, or forget that and just start fresh on Monday, you've already blown your chances this week." Thank you Megan. That gives me three days to eat the first thing that comes into my head. And then on Monday I will probably fail again and Megan will just say start the next Monday and so on.
My roommates are the best.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment