Thursday, October 27, 2011

Chemistry Writing assignments

Once upon a time we were given a writing assignment for chemistry 105. We got the assignment tuesday but since I didn't get out of bed in time for my class tuesday, I didn't get the assignment until this morning at around 8:05. Everyone got a little white/clear bead and we were supposed to do experiments with it, figure out what makes it turn colors, and then write a paper about it. Dumb right? Anyway so we all got different beads depending on our last names. So naturally I attached mine to my keys and forgot about it.
Riding home in the subzero weather on my bike wasn't fun, but my 9:30 class got cancelled so there was no way I was going to stay on campus. When I finally got back to my apartment I locked my bike up and pulled out my keys. Hey the bead had changed colors! That was easy. So chemistry assignment check. Twelve page research paper on the other hand...haven't even started. Better get on that.
The End

1 comment:

  1. Publishing your doctoral dissertation can be very effective for the aspiring educator. When go through the blood, sweat, and tears of organizing your thoughts, research, and argument for your dissertation you are at your prime. See more sapling learning answers chemistry

    ReplyDelete