Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cleaning Checks

Once upon a time, after a period of two months we had our first cleaning check. It took hours to clean our apartment because you really have to clean everything! I didn't even know the hinges on doors got dirty, did you?
Once I finished I went to an interesting seminar for one of my classes on America's power in the world today. I the speaker may have been 110 years old and talked really slow, but I didn't fall asleep so I'm proud!
Now I'm sitting outside with Annie in the freezing cold because my cleaning check is going on and I don't want to be there during that because I'm terrified we'll fail. Oh and Annie just doesn't want to be in her apartment. Also, I'm sitting next to my building buddy, Bronte meeting her boyfriend's parents for the first time. It's highly entertaining. But I should probably get some homework done so I can go to bed because did I stay in bed for an extra half hour debating whether or not I should go to school? Indeed I did. College is great.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment