Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chubasquero

Once upon a time I was in Spain. While I was there I made some friends from a city two hours north of where I was living. This city was Bilbao and it's one of the wettest cities in Spain, in fact, I'm pretty sure it is THE wettest city in Spain. Anyway, so I would go there quite frequently and I always checked the weather beforehand. Almost always it said that it was going to rain, so I would always bring my chubasquero (raincoat in Spain spanish). However, it only rained once while I was there. My friends made fun of my raincoat (it's not exactly stylish) all the time and they would always ask me to bring to places. I felt like a fool. Oh and on the day that it did rain, I didn't have my raincoat with me. That made Zuri and Noemi extremely happy.
The point of this story...I don't really know. Yesterday I wore my raincoat because it looked like it was going to rain, and it actually did during my first class, but then it got really hot and I ended up carrying it around the whole day. And then today I didn't bring it and now I'm cold, wet, miserable, and sick. I think my chubasquero is a cursed raincoat. It doesn't like me.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment