Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sorry

So once upon a time I got sick. It was awful and I stayed on the couch all day and watched pysch. Then I got better, had an insane night with Karli in our footzies, then had an insane week. This week has been the death of me and it's not over yet. I've had 4 midterms and two papers due and so I've been going to review sessions and studying like crazy. I'm beat and I still have one more midterm today! So that's why I didn't post last week on music friday and I didn't post last night either. To make it up to you, I'm going to post two videos this week that describe my emotions.
The first is the one I should have posted last friday. It's a disney love compilation done by mine and Karli's favorite girl sunnybaby94 (at least we hope it's a girl and not some old man). Me and Karli first stumbled across this video in eighth grade and it touched our hearts in ways that could never be explained. Since then, we've seen it over 500 times. We watched it twice last friday night and boy did it get us hyper. So here it is. Enjoy.
The next video is Scotty McCreery's I love you this big. I know it's not the most exciting country music video but I love it nonetheless because I love him and I just got his first CD so it's been on my mind lately. So enjoy this video because this boy's going places
Now I'm off to study and then take my last midterm...yes!
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment