Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Oh Steamer

Once upon a time I was two and my mother told me I was going to have a little brother. A little while later he was born and he's been ruining my life since. Actually, I'm going to miss him, but it's hard not to be resentful to the child responsible for sending me to three years of pre-school. Anyway this is a tribute to him only because I want to be able to look at these pictures whenever I want to.
We were basically adorable at one point
Weston always had to ride in front of dad
so I got stuck with the back
Christmas in Mexico
He hated having to listen to me read, but my mom
was tired of it, so he was the lucky one
At the zoo with the Jessicas
The zip line in Mexico
Playing in the fountains in Salt Lake
Strawberry Lake
Feeding baby sheep in New Zealand
Ward christmas party
Brazil ironman. I won.
China
Sophomore Prom
Lagoon day with the family
Before he grew
Saying goodbye in Spain
At a rugby game this year
Glacier
Yes, I'm going to miss this kid. Especially all the peanuts comics he puts in my room that remind him of me (he thinks I'm Lucy). But I'll see him on Sundays, well most Sundays so we're good. What I'm most excited for is not seeing his friends anymore! They insist that they are going to visit me, but no, not if I can help it.
The End

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weston? Was this account open at home or something?

    ReplyDelete