Thursday, August 25, 2011

Moved Out

Once upon a time, I'm not quite sure when, I grew up, and now I'm living on my own. Yikes!
Yesterday me and my family moved in to my first apartment. We moved in, unpacked my clothes and then went grocery shopping. By the time I got back, I had only met one of my roommates, Jessica, for about 2 minutes. I got back, went to Karli's apartment, went to Annie's apartment, and then came home and started to organize my things. By then it was 11:15 and my roommates were no where to be found. I began to wonder if they weren't real and the RA just put some stuff in their room to trick me. But no, at around 11:30 they came back from a party and we stayed up talking until 1:30. I think we're going to get along quite nicely.
Now it's breakfast time and I'm waiting to use the bathroom. Another yikes. I haven't had to share a bathroom in a long time. This might get interesting.
After that it's new student orientation. I doubt I'll go to the whole thing. Wish me luck!
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment