Friday, August 19, 2011

Music Videos

Once upon a time I fell in love with music videos. More specifically, country music videos. There are some that are just adorable and then there's some that make me laugh every time. Confession: I watch the top 20 country music videos on GAC on Friday nights as often as I can. A
Several years ago I fell in love with Josh Turner's song, "Would You Go With Me". And then I saw the music video while watching the top 20 and my love for country and music videos jumped about 3 floors.
So tonight I wanted to start something new. I want to make friday night, video night. Every week I'll post a new video and explain why I like it. Because yes, I do know that many. Let's first start with the video that started my obsession, shall we?
I love this video because it's adorable, it's my favorite song, and it's one of my favorite artists. Plus, I think the little couple at the beginning alone make this video worth watching.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment