Friday, September 7, 2012

Red Rock Relay

Ok first off, last weekend was amazing!  Friday I went to the Swiss Days with Karli, saturday I went to the story telling festival with my sister and her friend and we listened to lots of great stories while cross-stitching.  I'm an old lady sometimes.  And then Sunday and Monday I was at my cabin.  I read and four wheeled.  Always a good time.
This weekend I'm running the red rock relay with my family and Annie.  We just got done with our first leg and I'm already tired and sore.  I only ran 5.4 miles, but it was mostly downhill and I ran hard, so I have a feeling these next two legs will be tough.  But to keep us going my brother-in-law made us butter balls.  They sound as good as they taste.  Hopefully I'll update on saturday and write about the next two legs.  If I'm not dead that is.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment