Friday, August 31, 2012

First Week of School

So the last couple of weeks I haven't had the best luck.  Some may say it's not luck, and it's all because of my stupidity, but to make myself feel better I call it luck.
Two weeks ago, I dropped my camera over a cliff.  It's broken.
On the first day of school I dropped my phone.  The screen broke.  But we sent it in and got a replacement for free by wednesday.
My check engine light went on in my car so I had to get around without my car for a few days.
I got hit by a car on my bike yesterday, so now I'm bikeless.  Also, I ruined that pair of shorts I was wearing and I'm a little bit ticked about that.  And I'm sore everywhere and my knee hurts.
Some guys treated me like dirt because I'm the only one in my spanish class that didn't serve a spanish speaking mission.
I forgot my iclicker on the first important day and had Annie (bless her heart) bring me it.
I almost had to pull an all nighter to get homework done only to find out that the homework's not actually due until next week.
And to top it off, our microwave stopped working yesterday.
So it's been a lovely week.  Hopefully this weekend with bring my spirits up.  Bring on swiss days, story telling festival, and my cabin!
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment