Friday, September 28, 2012

Ultimate Creeper

Winter semester I witnessed a relationship start and blossom.  Two kids in my bio 130 class (and I do mean kids because the girl looks 15) met towards the beginning of the semester and I was sitting right behind them.  Slowly but surely they began to flirt more and more and then date.  By then I had already made friends with the goofiest, funniest kid in the class and we often commented on their relationship.  We made bets on how long they'd last and what they'd tell their kids when they were married.  Every day they would come in holding hands and then share notes in class and we creepily watched from behind.
Well I didn't know what ever came of that relationship until tonight.  I was at the game and it was during a time out so everyone was sitting down, except one group of people in the next section over.  As I looked closer I realized the two kids in my bio class were in that group.  So I watched them and it was obvious what had happened.  Especially after I saw the giant diamond on her finger.
I feel special, like I was part of this successful relationship, even though I was definitely not.  I don't know their names and they don't know mine, but I remember the day they met and the first day I saw them holding hands.  And I saw from a distance their new marriage (or soon to be marriage).  I feel like the ultimate creeper, and I love it.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment