Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Gardeners

Once upon a time my friend Alyssa was sitting down on a stairwell while I was right next to her, when a man came up with a leaf blower and completely blew all the dust and nasty things on the ground on her. Not only did he do this, but then in the next ten minutes he came back for some more fun.
Similarly, at wyview they are always doing yard work. It's my only dislike of wyview. From 9 to 3 there are always people out and it gets pretty loud, especially when you're trying to study outside.
Oh and then today as I was biking to my first class, which starts in 8 minutes, some lovely man was once again blowing leaves by the stadium and blew them into me as I desperately tried to get up that dang hill. My eyes burned and I was angry to say the least. I think the gardeners should be taught on manners. I don't particularly like them.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment