Friday, September 23, 2011

Story of my Life

So I've always been a creep, but lately it's gotten really bad. I love to just walk around wyview and see what people are up to. Or when they leave their blinds open, I like to look in and see who's hanging out with who. It's entertaining to me and it shouldn't be. I feel like this is an excellent video for the week because my creepin' skills have really improved this week. I don't have anyone in particular that I'm creepin' on, but I feel like that's not necessary.
So I know that this Mindy Gledhill song isn't a music video, but to me it doesn't matter, so it shouldn't matter to you guys either. By the way, I heard this song from Karli just the other day...it fits right? Just kidding Karli, we're both creeps and I'm proud to admit it.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment