Saturday, September 3, 2011

Journal Entries

Once upon a time I was in my writing 150H class and my professor told me that we would have to keep a 5 minute journal every day. She said that a blog would count and since I haven't written in my journal today, I figure this is a good place to get my assignment done.
The problem is...there's a lot going on in my life that I intended on writing about, but I never got around to it. And somehow I don't think I will tonight...sorry Whitney and Stuart. So what should I write about?
I guess what ever's on my mind right now.
So this weekend Sharissa and I went down to St. George for a college road trip. It's been fun. But last night, Sharissa told me something that made my stomach squeal a bit. It has something to do with mi amigo "especial", or so my friend, ZuriƱe calls him. See, I've had this friend for a while, not since I was a child, but sometimes it feels like I've known him my whole life. Anyway, ever since we became friends people have been teasing us on our feelings for each other. However, both of us just laugh it off. He's the type of guy that has never liked a girl and I'm the type of girl that has liked practically every boy, so we're a good pair, friendship pair that is.
About a year ago our two friends, Houston and Jake, tried to get us to become true T-wolves together (a true T-wolf is like a true Aggie and every other true mascot there is). I of course refused and didn't accept the money. And I thought that was the end of the "trying to get us together" scheme. But in March they tried to convince me yet again that I was in love with this friend. Pretty sure I know my own feelings, but thanks anyways guys.
And then slowly it ended. And I spent less and less time with this boy. I got mad at him, we eventually became friends again, but everything's different now. Oh wait. But this whole idea that our friends have of us being in love hasn't changed. Great. I wish it was done with.
And that's the end of five minutes. Goodnight.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment