Friday, September 16, 2011

The letter

Once upon a time I received a letter. Not a good letter. This letter made me mad and sad, but I'm too tired to explain much right now. Just know that missionaries kind of stink right before they leave or right after they leave, while they're still at the MTC. They feel it's necessary to share everything on their mind to get it off their chest. It's not. In fact it's worse for the people staying home, so just keep it to yourselves. Or better yet, forget it and move on.
Anyway I hope you enjoy the two sad music videos for this week. The first one is Highway 20 Ride by Zac Brown Band (one of my favorites). The second is one of Taylor Swift's least known music videos, White Horse. I little dramatic and over the top, but the situation I'm dealing with right now reminds me of this a little bit. Not really, but there are similarities. So enjoy.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment