Monday, January 7, 2013

Living the Simple Life

I know you're all wondering what will I do for two months without school or work.  Well I have a few ideas and I started some of them today.
Did you know that Argentina has The Voice?  It's brilliant!  I think I've already seen ten clips.  It's very educational.  For example, I've learned that in Argentina, the normal salutation is one kiss, and it's normal for guys to kiss.  In Spain it was two kisses and handshakes between men.  For your enjoyment:
And while I was watching those, this clip came up.  Back in the summer, when David Archuleta's new CD came out I started looking up songs on youtube.  Come to find out, his new CD that was released in the states, was not the same one with all his new songs on youtube.  Apparently, he's famous outside the US and he even did a movie.  No matter how awful this is, I still love him.
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment