Wednesday, January 30, 2013

#1 Pet Peeve

My #1 pet peeve changes almost daily.  Items that have made the list: slow walkers, anyone that says good morning to me when they clearly know I slept in, and constantly chewing gum.  However, I think I know what my #1 pet peeve is now.  It trumps all the others.  So here's some advice, never ever ever try to start a conversation with me via text by using any of the following choices:
"Hi"
"Hey"
"How are you?"
"Madi"
You want to talk to me?  Too bad because I'm done responding to texts like these.  I already dislike texting, but conversations that begin with these phrases are reserved for real life, face to face conversations.  And while we're on the subject, how about people avoid texting in general?  I really appreciate phone calls, I do.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment