Thursday, January 31, 2013

An Interesting Bowling Experience

Today I went to the temple with my old roommate, Megan.  We had a grand time.  We then (well only I did but she tagged along) went and donated blood.  And then we met up with Mikey and went bowling.  When we first got there, a kid stopped me and asked if I had gone to Timpanogos.  I told him yes, and that he looked familiar.  But instead of introducing himself, he just went ahead and bowled.  It was pretty awkward, but it was quickly forgotten.  About halfway through, while Megan was bowling, he came up to me and asked me to tell her that if she got a strike he'd kiss her and if she got a spare he'd give her his number.  Who is this guy?  There's a reason why I didn't know him in high school, I thought he was shy!  Apparently not.
Well she did end up getting a spare but I told him she was going on a mission and he told me that was ok.  So it all ended well I guess, but weird! I did find out his first name thanks to the bowling screens, and I have since stalked him on facebook.  I have to say, way to go for being courageous, but next time he should wait until he knows the girl he's interested in, or at least the girl he's trying to get to help him!
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment