Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Goal

So the last couple of days have been rough to say the least. I mean as far as school goes. I'm pooped out. I haven't studied in ages, I don't get enough sleep, and I don't really pay attention in class anymore. Plus, with the nice weather, it's been hard to want to stay inside and study. So I have officially decided to try harder starting next week. I figure this week's almost over and if I say I'm going to start tomorrow I'd be lying to myself.
But as far as the other aspects of my life, I'm doing pretty well. I'm not staying healthy, but I am having fun. Anyway, do you remember me saying that I was going to share a funny music video I found? Well here it is. I found this gem when I was looking up scream for the last music video post. I laughed pretty hard. I hope it puts a smile on your face as well.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment