Tuesday, March 13, 2012

College Stinks

Maybe it's because I've been distracted and sick, but I bombed my last round of tests. Last week I took my chem 106 test and I thought it went all right, not extremely well, but not horrible. I was expecting a B. Not even close. I'm seriously hoping the mean was way low this test so that he will drop questions and my score will go up. But prior to this I had never gotten lower than a B on a chemistry test. So that stinks.
Also, I took my econ test yesterday after being sick all weekend. I wasn't expecting much but I actually thought that I did ok. I thought it went better than the first test. Nope. Again, the average was way low so that one will definitely become a B, but still. It's the worst grade I've ever gotten in the testing center. Can I just quit and live with my parents for the rest of my life? No, but after today it's pretty tempting.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment