Thursday, March 8, 2012

Confession

Ok so I've already talked to many of you in person, but to those of you that I don't see as often as I'd like, let me clear up a few things. I'm going to be very blunt and I'm sorry if some of you feel I'm weird. I am weird. But you're the one reading my blog so that makes you a little interested in my strange life. Can you tell that I'm exhausted?
Anyway as many of you guessed, I do like Josh. Some of you were a little confused about some things that I've said, and you had every right to be because the whole thing was an emotional roller coaster. I think it was mainly that I didn't want to like him because I didn't think there was any way that he liked me. So I tried to act cool and collected about it, but I was definitely not inside. Anyway, because of a certain turn of events I can now admit that I like the kid. What about the other boy? I honestly don't know. I think in the last week he's been out of my mind. Will I always have feelings for him? Probably, but not more than friendship. So I hope that clears some things up. If you want specifics of what's going on, just text or call me.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment