Monday, March 5, 2012

It's a Great Day to Be Alive

Can I just say that I'm loving this weather? I feel awful saying it because I love the snow and want more of it, but it is nice to not have to wear a coat outside. I only wish that I had time to enjoy it. Maybe I'll end up studying outside after chemistry, probably not, but one can dream.
On other news, I do like people watching in the fishbowl. You get all sorts in here. Today it's mostly empty because a lot of people are outside. But now I can see all the way across the room.
Also, I got a new iclicker on friday so going to chemistry is actually worth my time now.
Also, I think I'm going to donate blood with Mireya today. Yikes. Donating blood scares me.
And I'm rambling, which is awful, but that's what happens when you're running on low sleep and you have a huge test today.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment