Saturday, January 28, 2012

Just Your Average Week

So the title is far from true. I had a couple of experiences this week that were pretty intense. First off, a boy told me that I was going to be married first in the ward. He's new so he doesn't know very many people, so we all forgive him for saying such ridiculous things. No, I'm aiming to be married after I start dental school.

On tuesday Karli and I went to zumba. We came prepared to have fun, but the instructor was a little more intense than what I was used to. For some reason, about half way through the workout, I couldn't breath. So I went outside to get some fresh air and I realized something was wrong. I was coughing uncontrollably and I still couldn't breathe very well. So I went inside and told Karli and she came back outside with me. After about a minute of trying to breathe in the cold air, I realized that this wasn't a reaction from the class, it was an allergic reaction. My throat began to close up and my eyes began to itch. So Karli and I went back to her car and she rushed over to the creamery. Oh but the creamery doesn't have benedryl so we had to go to buy low. At this point my head felt like it was going to explode from the lack of oxygen, I was still coughing, I still couldn't breathe very well, and my eyes were swollen and itchy. So karli took me home and sat me down in the shower so I could breathe in steam. The benedryl didn't help much at first, and hives began to appear all over my stomach and legs. So I took two more benedryls and took a shower. By the time I got out I was dead tired. So I went to bed and the next morning my eyes were still a little puffy. So my mom brought me some antihistamines. I took one and all during chemistry I was loopy.

Sorry this is so long but to end, I still don't know what caused the reaction but my doctor thinks it has something to do with exercise.

Wednesday night I bickered with that boy from last semester that was one of the main reasons I was so down. Apparently we're friends again. We'll see how long that lasts.

Today I had a cleaning check and I called in to 101.5 the eagle every hour to try and win concert tickets. So because I didn't win the tickets here is my music video for tonight. Classic
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment