Saturday, January 21, 2012

Friday Night

So it's been a very long time since I've posted a friday music video. But before I do, I do have to say that today was the best day I've had in a very long time. It started off with Return to Me and then class. But then I went to an exhibit with Karli, I planned out where I'm going to live next year with Annie, I hiked the Y with Sharissa, I went to classic skating with a bunch of friends from my ward, I fell a lot at classic skating and had the time of my life, and then I watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days with the same group of people (this was the requested movie from one of the guys). So overall, really busy day and I'm going to be very sore and exhausted tomorrow, but it was worth it. So this is the music video for the night. It turns out that Luke Bryan is one of my favorite artists and I had no idea. When I went to buy this song (yes I know it swears) I found out he also sings one of my other favorite songs, Country Girl, oh and also Rain is a Good Thing and many more. So enjoy.

But since I haven't posted in a really long time he's another song. Do you remember them? Ya well this show is back on and I'm super excited.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment