Monday, January 9, 2012

I really don't have much to talk about but I'm waiting at home for my little brother and I'm bored. So here's what's been happening. First off, my thursday and friday schedules are the best. I only had one class on each day. So I woke up late, went on a casual run, got ready for the day (I know, shocker) and went to class. I then went home and played monopoly on my ipad. It was fantastic!
Saturday I saw Contagion with my roommates and boy was it intense! Megan came home and immediately washed her hands.
Sunday I met all the lovely new people in my ward. I don't know what to think exactly. To be blunt, the future looks grim. There's way more RM's than what I was thinking and a couple of them are balding. At least it's better than having a 29 year old in the ward who asks 18 year olds on dates.
So that was my weekend. It was pretty eventful and a slight improvement over last semester. I'm expecting the worst but hoping for the best here.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment