Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Birthday

I woke up super early so that I could run because I knew that I would be eating a lot that day.  I then had scones with my family and opened presents.  I got the unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook!  Exactly what I wanted!  So now in my two months of spare time before my mission, I will be cooking and preparing myself for a life without Harry Potter.
After scones I went with my mom to the temple and then the rest of my family came later on.  It was an amazing experience and I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to go through for the first time on my birthday.  I can't think of a better present!
After the temple I went to Wingers.  It was on my bucket list of things to do before I left on my mission.  I had never been there before but I loved it!  And I got an asphalt pie because it was my birthday.
Then I had some spare time before I went to my New Testament class so I watched the Once upon a time episode from this week.  It was fantastic.
After my class I went to dinner at home and had lasagna and apple pie.  And then I went back to my apartment and Annie came home with a Marie Calender's razzleberry pie already made.  She put 20 candles in it and I blew out all of them.  When we were taking the candles out we discovered that the pie was so hot that a lot of wax was left melted inside.  Yum.  But that is my favorite kind of pie and it was excellent.  Basically, I have the best roommate and if you want to live with her next semester, please let me know.  My contract it for sale.
And that ended my excellent day.  So glad I'm not a teenager anymore!
The End


No comments:

Post a Comment