Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

What a great day.  As most people know, I love christmas.  I love wearing red and green, I love drinking hot chocolate out of my santa head mugs, I love watching all the holiday movies on hallmark and ABC family, I love getting new pajamas, I love wearing my christmas sweaters, I love the snow, I love being with my family, I love eating delicious food, and I love the feel of waking up on christmas morning and seeing the tree (it seems to be prettier on christmas morning).
This Christmas did not disappoint me.  The highlight of my day was going to my brother-in-law's family's christmas party and being able to talk to Elder Sani Mauigoa on the phone for a few minutes.  He's my brother-in-law's little brother and one of my good friends.  It put a smile on my face for the rest of the day.
Now Christmas is over, and we get to look forward to the new year.  Also full of traditions that I love.  Usually they include my friend Jessica and my sister Jessica, but the friend is on her mission and the sister is married so it will be different this year.  Party at my cabin anyone?  It will be a blast!
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment