Tuesday, May 1, 2012

There's always something good amongst the bad

The past couple of days have been traumatic to say the least.  And this time it's not about school, though this religion class of mine isn't exactly a walk in the park which disappoints me.  But as my life's been focused on the bad, I've forgotten to look for the good.  So instead of naming off the bad things I want to make a list of the good things that have happened in the last three days:

1. I got to see my cousin before she leaves on her mission to Honduras
2. I talked to Josh on skype
3. I didn't sleep in at all and I got all the work I needed to get done done
4. I got two letters and a package yesterday in the mail! One from Covey, one from Sean, and the package from Josh.  Ok ok so the package wasn't exactly addressed to me, it was for my family so my dad made me open it in front of them, but it was still the highlight of my day.
5. My golf teacher told me I look like a pro and then asked me to help him demonstrate an exercise we were going to do.  Yes.  That's right.  It's beginning golf, but we can look past that right?  He also told me that I must have had an amazing coach.  Thanks Coach Kelley!
6. I randomly saw four friends on campus.
7. I finished my book
8. I finally took a nap today
9. Jessica R is back and I found out she's not going to the single's ward so I will have a friend
10. There is juice in the fridge!!!

The End

1 comment:

  1. I'd text you all of the following right now but it's late, so...blog comment.

    First off, I'm sorry for the rough things. Second, these are lovely things! Third, I wish you both came to the singles' ward, but whatev, I might survive after a WHOLE FREAKIN YEAR of it on my own. (Attempt at light-hearted sarcasm.)

    Can I call you tomorrow? Can we go to lunch? Why are we both on campus and never seeing each other?? (Why do I sound like a stalker?)

    Ok anyway, this comment is probably useless, but who doesn't love blog comments? Answer: no one. So I hope you liked it. The end.

    ReplyDelete