Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Update

The class isn't going to be as awful as I thought this morning.  Most of the kids in the class are girls that are preparing to go on a study abroad to spain in the fall.  Been there, done that.  I did not inform them that they are a little late though.  No, I kept it in because I definitely do not want to be called on more than others.  I hate participating.  Luckily everyone's about at my level so that makes it more comfortable to speak.  But, the class is going to be a lot of work.  Six tests, one final, two oral tests, three papers, countless grammar assignments, 26 quizzes, 22 Yo Soy Betty, La Fea episodes, two hours of conversation a week, I don't even know how many journal entries, and three presentations.  Sounds fun right?  All I can say is I'm glad my other two classes this term are marriage and family prep and golf.
The End

1 comment:

  1. Marriage and Family Prep? Are you joking? Also, don't worry, I'll help you with your Spanish. I'm very advanced.

    ReplyDelete