Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'm Back!

So I'm back home.  It's pretty much great and horrible at the same time.  I no longer have to worry about getting food or doing my laundry, but my brother's already talked my ear off.  That boy sure loves to talk.
But it's almost like I never left campus, because I have been back everyday since.  School starts on tuesday and I'm going back to campus both today and monday.  Joy.
Saying goodbye to my neighbors in the freshman living quarters wasn't too bad either.  Probably because I just left without saying goodbye.  Oops.  I didn't even say goodbye to my roommates.... sorry about that guys, this year really was great.  But I did say goodbye to Josh.  We went to breakfast on wednesday and then we both packed and cleaned and then he came back over right before he left for the airport.  I miss him.  But at least I have these lovely pictures to enjoy. Ha. We're really photogenic.


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment