Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dreams

So I did get a job.  I think this means I have to cancel my Lake Powell trip which I'm way bummed about, but it's worth it.  I just have to keep the end goal in mind... Spain next summer.  Yes, I'm planning on doing a study abroad somewhere in europe in the spring and then taking a train to Spain and traveling with my friend, Zuriñe.  That's my dream when I'm conscious.
But lately I've been having horrific dreams when I'm unconscious.  Like last night, I had three dreams and in all of them someone who I love died.  They all start out great and pleasant and then right at the very end something tragic happens.  It's come to the point where I think my mental status needs to be checked.  The one last night where Josh died was the most realistic, so please Josh, don't die on me.  If you have some life threatening disease, now would be the time to tell me.  That goes for all of you.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment