Monday, February 25, 2013

Two More Days

This is getting kind of scary!
Yesterday I spoke in church.  Afterwards people came over and I talked and talked and talked.  By 4 my voice was gone.  I haven't been feeling well anyways, so talking all day probably wasn't the best decision.  Oh well.  Now I sound great.  Hopefully my voice will be back to normal before wednesday!  I wouldn't want them asking me to come back in a week or anything because that really would be awful.
It hasn't really hit me yet that I'm leaving on wednesday.  Something I've waited a long time for is finally here.  Maybe it will feel more real when I finally pack and my room doesn't look like a slob lives in it anymore.
Ahh!  I can't even write a blog post that sounds good right now.  That really must mean that something weird is going on with me right now.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment