Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Cabin

Is it weird that I love my cabin almost as much as I love my dog, and I love my dog almost as much as I love my family?  I have so many good memories at that cabin, and I'm sad to leave it behind for a year and a half.  It has electricity now that we have a solar panel, but no running water and no heater.  That's right, we have an outhouse that you sort of have to hover over in the morning so that your bum doesn't freeze to the seat, and a fireplace that heats up the place after about six hours.  On this particular trip, our water that we brought up spilled in the trailer, so we had to melt snow instead.  The cabin has putrid yellow couches and nasty brown carpet, but it's my second home.

Izzy loves the cabin too.  She was wiped out after snow shoeing



The view while snowmobiling 

                                    
                                             We read out here in short sleeve shirts, it was that warm
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment