Saturday, February 23, 2013

Did you know...

That I leave in 4 days?
That Rosario is in the province/county/area of Santa Fe and Santa Fe from Newsies has been stuck in my head for the past 4 months? "Santa Fe, are you there?  Do you swear you won't forget me?"
That I have about a billion things to do and no desire to get off the computer?
That I haven't written my talk yet that I have to give tomorrow?
That I really love gummy sharks?
That I wrote 5 letters this morning and I was all caught up until the mail came and brought me a very special letter from the Philippines?
That my brother's mission is 850ish miles from mine?
That we're taking family pictures today and I have a lovely zit on my cheek?
And that this will probably be one of my last posts for the next year and a half?
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment