Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Summer Has Started

I've finally reached the point where I don't just sleep after work!  I think my mono is finally gone!  But it is a possibility that I have more energy because I took a few naps in the library at work.  We're gonna go with the first statement though.

So this week my brother and my dad went on trek and my mom and two sisters went on a road trip to see the track and field olympic trials in oregon.  By the way, my cousin Jill won the shot put and she's headed to London to place.  This left me all alone.  But I was never bored.
Tuesday: Jessica's bridal shower
Wednesday: hiked up battlecreek canyon with Annie.  We realized that there's not much to see after the falls.  Made peanut butter cup cookies. Ate dinner with the Ransoms
Thursday: Early morning testing got canceled so I marinated some chicken instead. I made island chicken, a fantastic fruit salad, and just a regular salad.  Karli came over to eat it with me and then Ladd, my brother-in-law, came over later and so did my grandma.
Friday: Again, no early morning testing so I went on a run before work. Watched Jill on TV. Slept until the spanish girl, Silvia, showed up at our house. 
Saturday: Hiked Squaw peak with Annie. Made cinnamon french toast. My dad and Weston got home and we went to Taco Amigo, I think Silvia liked the name more than the food.

Pretty eventful week.  I think it's more the hiking that's making me believe it's summer again.  Annie and I still have our walk from American Fork to Provo along the bonneville shoreline to do and we're looking for sponsors to meet us along the way and feed us.  If you're interested, please call me.
The End

1 comment:

  1. I would totally sponsor you with food. Also, I'm glad your summer is going well now. Also, I went hiking to Battlecreek this week and then had KFC for dinner and it reminded me of you.

    ReplyDelete