Saturday, February 18, 2012

Train of thought

So that kid I was telling you about, the player, ya well he's kind of great. We've become friends now. Nothing's awkward anymore and the more I get to know him, the more I realize why he is the way he is. I love talking to him about the things that go on in our ward. Sometimes I feel bad because it usually involves making fun of someone else, but let's be honest, I have always enjoyed gossiping. It's one of my downfalls and I know that. Anyway he was in my apartment tonight past curfew! Gasp! That's two offenses now! I think I should be kicked out of BYU for breaking the honor code! But really, he's super easy to talk to and I lose track of time, which is a really good thing for me right now.
But it's 3 am and I should probably get some sleep now. Happy three day weekend!
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment