Saturday, February 25, 2012

How Quickly Time Passes

So I just sent my little brother off with his preference date and I'm feeling a little nostalgic. Not too long ago that was me, and I really mean not too long ago. The crazy thing is, I feel like I'm a completely different person. I know I've said this a million times before, but this is not the easiest age for a mormon girl. I've had to make some pretty hard choices in the last little while, while dealing with loneliness from all of my friends being gone. But this is also a great time in life. It's great to have the freedom to just go crazy some nights... like last night...

So my new friend came over to my apartment last night and we threw some ideas around of things we could do. The list included: hot chocolate, dance party, ice skating, doughnuts, movie. So we decided to get hot chocolate at 7 eleven. From there we went straight to the ice skating rink in hopes that our other friends would meet us there (I was waiting for Karli to text me back). Well when we got there some old lady handed us a ticket to get our skates. It turns out that there was a stake party going on and so everything was free: the ice skating, the food, the dancing, and the hot chocolate and doughnuts. We hit the lottery! And to make matters even better, Karli was randomly there too. So that was fun.

After that activity we went back to my friend's apartment where we watched part of the Blind Side until his roommates kicked me out for curfew. So we ended up doing everything we wanted to do.

So after a fun night (I went to the men's volleyball game before that with my grandma) I went back to my apartment and I couldn't sleep. So I decided to play solitaire and listen to music. And this is the song I'm choosing to post from this week. Have a good saturday night!
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment