Friday, February 10, 2012

Channing Tatum Month

First, the update on my week:
So I survived most of my tests. I still have my econ test to take, but I think I'm going to take it tomorrow. So after tomorrow I will be free! For like two weeks...

Now this month has really been Channing Tatum month. And I don't mean the month of February, but the past four weeks. Me and Karli have watched She's the Man, Step Up, and Dear John before we went to the midnight showing last night of The Vow. In case you live in a cave and don't know who Channing Tatum is, let's just say that any awful movie can become amazing when his face appears. So, The Vow was indeed great. Plus, the atmosphere was fantastic. Something about a theater full of giddy girls makes things interesting, especially when you went with a boy. You become more aware of things that seem natural when a bunch of girls get together. Overall, it was a success.

The End


No comments:

Post a Comment