Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Different Kind of Post

Ok so I needed a break from telling stories so this post is going to be a little different. I'm going to write it like a letter...modeled after my friend Sharissa's blog...

Dear mmmmhmmmm,
Yes I did like you for a time. But then she who must not be named got in the way. Except she left, a long time ago, and so I started to like you again. You're goofy and funny and just fun to be around. You taught me how to be open with people. Which is a very good thing. However, you also taught me to be more awkward. With openness comes my true personality I guess.

But really, this summer has been the best summer of my life and part of that is because of you. Because of you, I wanted to go on some new adventure every day. Because of you, I have stories and memories to share with the world instead of a summer full of movies and card games. Yes, you have been good for me, but not any more. I think I'm starting to annoy you, and really it's ok, you just need to tell me. I'm also done with trying to make something work that will never work. You're going to be gone soon and I'll be off at college. We live two different lives. The boy that's catching my attention now however lives the same kind of life as me...so goodbye mmmmhmmm. Summer's been grand.

Your Friend,
Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment