Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Getting Ready to Go

These past two weeks have been crazy busy.  On top of the end of the semester projects and tests, I've been working on mission things.  Mostly just shopping but my visa requirements came in the mail while I was in California, so now I'm working on those as well.  Today I went with my mom to get fingerprints and copies of my birth certificate.  I also went to the doctors and I got 4 shots- 2 in each arm.  My arms are hating me right now.  No matter how many walk the dogs I do, I have a feeling they are going to be hurting tomorrow.
The good news is I have my temple stake president interview tonight!  I could possibly be going through the temple for the first time on my birthday.  That would be pretty sweet!
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment