Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Half Marathon

This half was actually pretty fun.  I dressed up as Luigi and my sister was Mario.  She's way faster than me and so is Mario so it worked out perfectly.  But hey, Luigi didn't do too bad.  I was faster than my goal... sort of.  So that was good. I had a wardrobe malfunction though that lost me about 5 minutes.
Now that it's over, I don't feel so good.  There's a point in running where you actually don't feel good afterwards.  You feel terribly sick.  Not sore, but sick.  For the last half marathon, we got home at 1:30 in the morning so I just showered and when I finally fell asleep, I slept off the sickness.  Not the case for this one.  All day I've had stomach cramps and they won't go away no matter how much advil I shove down my throat.  At first I thought I was just hungry, so I went to Panda Express with my little brother and boy did that make things worse!  Then I went with some people in my ward to a corn maze tonight and I was in pain.  Also, I had to burp a lot but I refrained, which probably made my stomach pains worse.  Ya, so I think it's time for bed and hopefully I'll feel better in the morning.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment